Curtains...At last!!

September 11, 2009

My living room has been without curtains for many, many years. We have shopped for them several times, but the price kept me from buying them. Yesterday, I got a wild idea...I love the vintage pillowcases and other linens I have found at Goodwill and Salvation Army. What if I made them my curtains??

Naked window...
Hardware and tools...
These are the coolest things!! You just clip your material on with the clips and slide the ring on the curtain rod. I had no idea such things existed!! I need to get out more.

The future curtains...

Ta da!!! I think it looks cute, and I can change them easily thanks to the cool clip rings. Easy peasy...
I decided to go all out and dig out some material from my mom and sew it up for the other window. I need to buy a few more clip rings. Other than that, I think it looks just fine. Better than naked windows, I'm thinking. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...