Just a few (a lot) of pictures of what I have been up to....

October 23, 2009

I love this sweet baby blanket. I don't know who I am gong to give this to, yet. For now, I am enjoying looking at the bright colors.


The next two baby blankets are gifts for twin boys that will be coming into the world any day now.





I made the back of the quilts the same. Isn't it a fun fabric!!

This new quilt is my new cuddle-with-hubby-on-the-couch-on-cold-winter-days quilt. I wish you could feel the crisp smooth cotton. I LOVE this quilt...


I used a vintage cotton sheet for the backing. It's delicious!



The following quilt top is made 100% from my mom's fabric. It's a gift for a lovely young lady that my mom used to babysit for, who just so happens to be the daughter of my best friend, Laurie. I confess, I tear up looking at it. It's so my mom! I can't wait to get it finished.


This would be a cell phone purse for Laurie....


This cell phone purse belongs to my friend, Karyn. I forgot to take a picture of it after I added the vintage button.


I made a new ironing board cover out of a pillow case I found at Goodwill. I love the print and it makes me happy to just look at it.


This tote bag was made out of a curtain I found at Goodwill. I love this print. The rest of the fabric went to a little lady from my church who just decorated her room in lady bugs. I created two table toppers out of it. Cute and inexpensive!


One more tote bag...This one has Brooklyn's name on it. :o)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...