Radical Womanhood~Conference is over...

October 18, 2009

If you ever have the chance to hear Carolyn McCulley speak, jump at the opportunity! She is an amazing speaker and woman.


Photobucket
Embracing God’s definition of femininity is a radical choice. Have you considered how feminist ideals have affected your perception of the role of women? Join us as we consider popular ideas of women in the home, workplace, church, and culture, and how these ideas compare to God’s wise and gracious design for women.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...