Layer Cake Quilt Along

November 16, 2010

Konda @ Moose on the Porch Quilts is having a layer cake quilt along. I realized today, when the 2nd block was revealed, that I didn't share the first block I made. 

I'm sure you were all losing sleep over it...

Did you know I struggle with being overly sarcastic?

Well, I do...

{ahem}


I am using my Tula Pink Plume layer cake for the quilt along. I love that there is two weeks between each new block reveal, so there is plenty of time for procrastinators (pointing at me) to get them done. 


For more information, click on the Layer Cake button in my side bar. =)


4 comments:

  1. Just love this block and the fabric you chose....Gene did good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute. Love those fabrics....they are so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy!
    I love this block, and I've checked out the quilt-along - although I don't seem to have enough time for anything, I signed up for it anyway! LOL My charm packs are on their way to me for the Charming Stars quilt too - you're a good inspiration! and when my DH complains about no room at the dining room table for supper (because it's covered in quilty-stuff), I'll show him your blog, and the cute things to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The charming stars quilt is a fun and easy quilt. I'm making another one today for a baby gift.

    I made the second block. I am not thrilled with it. Oh, well...

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...