Merry Christmas!

December 24, 2010


The GREATEST miracle of all...God with us. 

"Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name." 
(Philippians 2:5-9)
"For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many." 
(Mark 10:45)



4 comments:

  1. Wishing you many blessings and much love in the New Year!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise our God through Christ, our life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, it's Grace, we met at the Arabic dinner after the Muslim Seminar last month. :) It was a blessing to meet you! As I was looking back over a past post on my blog, I happened to notice the comment you left on my blog way back in March of 09 and I followed it here. Anyway, just wanted drop a note and say "hello" and I like your sheep theme! :) Thanks also for making the effort to leave that encouraging comment way back then...now I faintly remember how much it encouraged me. So thank you and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...