Thrift Store Shop Hop

June 19, 2011

Yesterday, I spent the day with my blogging friend, Michelle @ Life with Lou in her town, where she took me to all her favorite thrift stores. 

First, she handed me a box full of gifts for me. Here are two of the treasures that were inside the box...



There is another sheep that needs a home, a pink ceramic basket and a fat quarter bundle of vintage sheets. =D 

Thanks, Michelle!!


These are just a few of the treasures I brought home last night....Michelle spotted this beauty on the shelf and allowed me to buy it. The bottom plate is in perfect condition. She is going to be put to use, for sure!


I  love pretty glassware. This blue is my favorite color....



Next up, a romantic little lamp. 


It was filthy, but cleaned up so nicely. I paid $2.50 for it. 


The plan is to recover this lamp shade I found at Goodwill using this tutorial for the lamp. Maybe I'll get to it today. We'll see. 


Gotta run and get ready for church! I get to be with the babies, today. =)

2 comments:

  1. I had such a good time. Let's do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times (and finds) with a sweet friend! Blessings indeed!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...