Tissue Basket

October 28, 2013

How many of you, like me, have had tissue boxes in your car that were smashed beyond any usefulness long before the tissues were used up? I don't have that problem any more! Thanks to Miss Mildred, I have a new tissue basket for my car!


It holds a square size tissue box perfectly. Just snug enough that when you pull out a tissue, the tissue box stays put inside the basket. Cool idea, huh? =) The quality of my new basket far exceeded my expectations. It is sturdy and so very finely made. Simply put...it is perfect. 

To get one for yourself or to give one as a gift, go to

click on photo to go to Granny's Etsy shop
You won't find my exact basket in her shop because mine is a custom request. I am sure Miss Mildred would be very happy to make you one, too.  

~I was not asked to do this review. I only do so because of how very, very pleased I am with my new basket and I think you would be, too.  =) ~

Have a happy week!

2 comments:

  1. That is really cute, and a great idea! Thanks for sharing!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your basket is so pretty. She really does a great job, and what a great idea. Thank you so much for sharing.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...