December update

December 22, 2016

It's been a crazy busy December and I know I am not alone in the being busy department. On top of the loveliness of the Christmas season, Cotton Creek Mill is moving to a new building. I can't wait to share all about that when we are done getting settled. We will be reopening for business on January 3rd. Can't wait!!

Earlier this month, I celebrated another birthday. I am okay if they go by unnoticed, however, when blogging friends remember and send a precious gift...Well, being noticed is an honor. The first gift is from Capi who sent a Goody-Goody Binding Kit. Totally love it! 


Such a thoughtful gift from a thoughtful friend...Thank you, Capi!!


My friend Karen @In The Sewing Basket had this t-shirt made for me. Seriously! Is this not the best?! 


On the home front, baby Millie is now home. She was released last Saturday. =) 


Her big sister is happy to have her home for Christmas, as we all are. =) 


From my home to yours, I want wish you all a very Merry Christmas! =) 


 photo 2015_sig_zpsfk5a9zt3.png

10 comments:

  1. Was just coming over here to wish you a happy Christmas! Hooray for good news on many fronts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a PRECIOUS Christmas gift, to have your Millie home. I just want to reach through the computer and pick up that wonderful, sweet little bundle ! I need a BABY FIX !

    Happy belated birthday........what a thoughtful gift that was from Capi !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful Christmas present having Millie home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the holiday, a new baby, and a shop move all in one short time. That is busy! Millie is very cute. Merry Christmas, and a late happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww - so cute and big sister helping is precious! Beautiful gifts - happy belated Birthday. I know, I know we don't mind if they go unnoticed except......:)! Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated Birthday Amy!! What beautiful gifts from such sweet friends. Awww baby Millie is adorable. So glad she is home. What a sweet picture of Millie and her big sister.
    Merry Christmas my dear.
    Love and Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Millie is beautiful and so glad she is now home. hope your Christmas was great. May 2017 bring health and happiness to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Millie is a cutie pie. so glad she is home with her family.
    hope you had a Very Merry Christmas and may 2017 bring health and happiness to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and Happy Birthday...All rolled into one greeting. The gifts are truly gifts of love. The shirt with the sheep is awesome. Baby Millie is adorable. I will have to go back to read older posts to learn of her delay in going home. I was in Cedar Rapids this summer and couldn't remember the name of your shop.
    Wishing you the Greatest of Blessings in 2017.

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...