Cotton + Steel projects

February 22, 2017

I recently received some Cotton + Steel fabrics, which meant I got to play with it and make a sample. =) 



I love the back!! The selvedge was so cute I kept it on. 


I was on a roll, so I dug into my stash and made another pillow cover for the couch. The picnic basket fabric is so cute! Being a larger print, I didn't want to cut it up so it is perfect for a pillow!


And one more small project using the make up print from the Jubilee line by Melody Miller. The bag pattern is a free tutorial by Lori Holt which can be found here: Quilty Zip Bag. I have no idea what I will use it for. I needed a quick small project that I could get done in a day. Zipper bags fit that need nicely. I need to make a boxy bag using this print to use for my make up. =)


What quick projects do you like to make? 

Have a happy Wednesday!!


 photo 2015_sig_zpsfk5a9zt3.png

8 comments:

  1. love that quilt and the block pattern. may use some of those for a 16 year old boy that doesn't want girly blocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your quilt and that fabric is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quilt. How fun to be able to play with new fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, I love the lattice style quilt. You make good samples, that is why you are employable -- mad skills.
    I adore the two pillows on your couch. How jazzy. I need to get to work
    I love the zip bag too
    Happy Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those fabrics look so fun, and you've used them well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That telephone print is fantastic! I've been on a fabric buying hiatus for some months now, but oh, there are so many neat prints coming out. Spring and fall are the worst-best! {grin}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh cute cute cute - I love them all! I think I'll have to get some of the picnic basket fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You certainly have been busy, love your quilt and pillow....

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...