Darling Little Dickens

April 6, 2017

Making baby quilts for the new babies at my church is a blessing for me. I get to play with sweet baby fabric on a regular basis and I love that!!

When my friend Amanda announced she was expecting again, I knew exactly what fabric I wanted to use... Darling Little Dickens by Moda. Such sweet fabric, don't you agree? Bunnies and bears and sheep, oh my! 


Amanda and Nate chose to reveal the gender after baby is born. I was thrilled when the announcement finally came and it was a BOY! 

I chose to let the fabric shine by using a simple pattern which you can find for free on Fat Quarter Shop


Check out the peas in a pod!! 


And the carrots! 


And the back...I can't wait to deliver this one. =) 


Happy spring, everyone!!


 photo 2015_sig_zpsfk5a9zt3.png

11 comments:

  1. Hi Amy. My name is Melanie and I'm the woman you met at Cotton Mills new opening. I said I read your blog. I have to tell you that every time I see your pink kitchen cabinet picture I sigh with glee. What a treasure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO PRETTY! THANKS FOR SHARING!
    msstitcher1214@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Amy - and the backing - so special! You just have a gift with them :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fabric is too cute. I love the sheep. Your backing is great too is that grunge?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fabric and the simple design that showcases the fabrics. The backing is pretty great also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very cute quilt Amy. I am so happy to hear you have a little fella in your future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Amy. What a sweet treasure.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome fabrics and what a fun quilt...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have 84 squares for Darling with Dickens and love your quilt. I saw a free pattern for this initially and now can't locate it again. I did print out the picture. Anyway, you could point me in the right direction for this pattern? Thank you. Best email is robpott4@aol.com. Robin Potter

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...