Baby Girl Quilt - Perfect Ten Pattern

June 21, 2017

I don't know if there are any cuter fabric lines for baby girl quilts, than Pam Kitty Morning fabrics by Holly Holderman of Lake House Dry Goods

So seriously cute!!


My husband's co worker and wife are expecting a baby girl in August, so it was a good excuse to dig through my fabrics and make a baby quilt for them. I rarely have baby quilts ready to give away. I like to make them special for a family. The Dolly Dresses panels have been in my stash for at least six years. You can see another quilt I made using it here.


The pattern I used is the Swirly Girls Perfect Ten pattern. I love how versatile this pattern is and it's a quick fun one, too. I changed it up to make the frames scrappy instead of one consistent fabric because I didn't have enough of one fabric that would work and the goal (game I play) is to use only stash. That's what makes this pattern so fun! A simple change like that makes the quilt look completely different. 


I have another panel of the dolly dresses in my stash, so I am going to remake this one again. It's so cute!! 



Have a happy Wednesday!! 


 photo 2015_sig_zpsfk5a9zt3.png

12 comments:

  1. That is so adorable and a great way to use up scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this quilt...I also have two of the Dolly Dress panels in my stash. I was looking at them a few days ago when trying to organize. This will be a perfect pattern for a quilt for one of my granddaughters. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what lovely doll panels you have used here they make for a lovely quilt for a special little girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and I love how bright it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable. I love how you put it together with the superb dresses.
    Girls do not wear dresses much anymore.. They are so wonderful I loved having a closet full when I was little. I love these dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que bonito y alegre, precioso!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is adorable Amy. I think I have that panel. Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great girl quilt! I can see that pattern working for any sized quilt from a newborn "coming home from hospital" size to "going off to college" size!
    I have a baby girl quilt ready to give away, but it seems that everyone around me is having boys right now - so I'm knitting sweaters for them instead...

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...