Queen Bee - Sew Sweet Bee

February 15, 2018

The mail days are going to be fun the next couple of weeks because the Pinwheel Star blocks I have asked my bee sisters to make are beginning to show up! The first one came yesterday, which made my awesome Valentine's Day, even better!! 

Lisa @lisa12822 on Instagram made this gorgeous block!! I told the ladies they got brownie points if they could make one with orange or yellow Bonnie and Camille fabrics. Lisa nailed it! I feel very honored she shared some of her precious Bonnie and Camille stash with me in such a beautiful way. I may or may not have hugged her block...Just sayin'...


You can find the tutorial to the Pinwheel Star block in my tutorial section

Have a happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I'd noticed your new profile picture. Great pic of you and Russ and the waterfall.

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...