Goodbye...

September 26, 2022

All good things must come to an end and this is one of them. It was fun while it lasted. 😊 I will leave this blog up for anyone who may find it, at least for the time being. Please note I no longer am paying for a domain name that has created all kinds of grief.  My former domain name is now sending you to bad websites and there isn't anything I can do about that. 😖 Makes me sad, but it is what it is. 

My new link to this blog is the original www.aquiltingsheep.blogspot.com. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy, This was published while I was traveling and not reading blog posts. Sorry. I think of you often (I have a wool sheep mini quilt in my bedroom and think of you when I see it). I hope all is going well with you. I know I've had a crazy year and a half.

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...