Tis the season...

December 7, 2009

...to be busy. Fa la la la la la la la la la

Most of the Christmas shopping is done. I'm waiting on a package or two to arrive in the mail. After they get here I'll wrap them up repackage them, along with the other things I've purchased and send them off to some of my favorite people. Yeah!!

We have a major snow storm heading our way. We are expecting 8-10 inches! Today will be spent getting prepared to be snowed in. I have some sewing projects planned. Being snowed in is a perfect time to settle in and sew. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...