Google+ and Update on Russ' dad

September 17, 2013

Edit:

I think I have it fixed now. What a mess!! Once again, I lost comments. So sorry about that!

*******************

I had no idea that making my profile link up with Google+ would cause it so that my readers had to have a Google+ profile in order to leave comments, so I switched the setting back to the way it was. Thank you, Sue, for pointing that out to me. =) The downside of switching back is all the comments that were left today, are now gone. =( Sorry about that....

Russ' dad is doing well. Thank you for the prayers!! They removed the ventilator and he is resting comfortably. If all continues to go well, he will be out of ICU in the morning. 

As for how much I got done on my hexagon quilt....

Not much.


And that is okay...=)

6 comments:

  1. It seems like there have been a lot of changes since Google+ started. I don't know how it affects blogger, but I know that I used to be able to edit my pictures on Picasa with no problem, but now you have to go though hoops. And there is an edit on Google+, but I'm not going there :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be keeping your father-in-law in my prayers!! Sorry I missed the first post about his surgery. Praying for a speedy recovery and strength!! Blessings and your hexies are coming along beautifully! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Amy I just thought you switched things over. Thank you so much for fixing it. I am so glad to hear Russ's dad is doing well. I will continue to keep in my prayers.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well look, I can comment again, yay! Stupid google, lol. SO glad to hear about your FIL, that is wonderful news - continuing to pray for his recovery!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad to hear your father in law is doing well.

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...