Carpenter Star Quilt

July 5, 2015

Long time no see! Seriously! Where did June go? 

I only got one project done in June. ONE! That is not like me, which shows how busy I have been at work and around the house. We have been busy refinishing the hardwood floors in two of the bedrooms, repainting and rearranging the house. We have one done and one to go. I'll share more on that when they are finished and the rooms are looking nice. 

On to my finished quilt...The oversized carpenter star is a free pattern that is easy and fast. Mine finished 72" x 72". It will be heading to a dear friend in Minnesota very soon! 



Thanks for stopping by and have a happy week, everyone!!


 photo 2015_sig_zpsfk5a9zt3.png

9 comments:

  1. Wow - love this star quilt. The rich blues really make this star stand out! You always have such amazing looking backs for your quilts too. Beautiful! (My son would love this - I'm checking out the pattern). Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice quilt. Hope the floors are done soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful. I know your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a gorgeous quilt Amy! Sounds like you're awfully busy - ugh to re-finishing floors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy lady! Yet you are still thinking of others and this is a gorgeous gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blue quilt. I started using those red, black, and white scraps you sent forever ago! Stop by and watch my progression on the stadium quilt sometime. https://mindingmomma.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. And you've been much missed! Glad you're getting some home improvement projects finished though. And this quilt finish is worthy of being the only one last month - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that star and blue is my fav color. you made that for me? LOL oh I dont live in Minnesota DARN! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this quilt. It looks like it would be fun to make and one that could be completed a bit faster than many. I cant start a new project right now but have pinned the pattern so that I don't forget. Your fabrics are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...