Temperature Quilt - Progress

October 24, 2018

It's been a while since I have shared how my temperature quilt has been progressing. As you can see from the grass, it is a frosty morning here in Iowa and fall is in full swing. I fully expect the leaves to come tumbling out of the trees in full force in the next week or so. 


I love seeing the color changes in the quilt as the temperatures change in the seasons. If you look closely on the bottom row, the temperature stayed within 5 degrees so the high and low temperature for that day used the same color! 


You can find the other updates on this quilt here, here and here


 Since my faithful friend Clay was outside keeping watch on the deck on this beautiful fall morning, I couldn't resist snapping a picture of him. I fear this will be his last fall with us. He will be 15 in a few months, so my time with him is limited. I am grateful to have had him this long. He is a good dog...


Have a sweet day!! 

6 comments:

  1. I live how you made your blocks. Fun and bright, with all the color changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning, Amy! What a memory and treasure at the same time. Cute little Clay. So hard to part with when the time comes. Still miss our faithful pets. Enjoy finishing off your new quilt top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very sweet and cool quilt, Amy.
    Clay is so handsome. I love his colors. Yes, do love him to bits. They need us and we need them, and it hurts so much when they are gone. Oh my. oh my

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks really cool, and is extremely tempting to do one. Clay looks like a beauty - may you guys have a very nice fall and winter, and come through to spring together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your temperature quilt - that's a really neat idea!
    Clay looks and sounds like a treasure - and they do become members of the family - loved always. Just curious - is he a red merle Sheltie? (we wanted a blue merle Sheltie, but they're kind of rare around here...)

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...