Tiny Camping - T@B 320 S Boondock Edge

April 2, 2019

Russ and I are starting a new adventure! We are saying goodbye to our motorcycle and hello to camping! We are a few years out from retirement so this will be a weekend and short vacations camping. Next summer we plan to spend 3 weeks camping and exploring the Grand Canyon, as well the Mighty 5 Utah National Parks.  We are even talking about overlanding to Alaska in the next few years. We are very excited and having a ball getting the camper set up and ready. Half the fun is in the planning, I think. 


This is our new tiny camper! It is a nüCamp 2019 T@B 320 S (which stands for a shower!) Boondock Edge (which means higher clearance so we can go off road and camp in public land areas). Boondocking is something we very much want to do. They are made in the heart of Amish county in Ohio and they work on everything on the T@B, so you know the workmanship is stellar! 



Here you can see the bathroom door and the tiny kitchen with a refrigerator. We plan on doing most of our cooking outside, but this will be the perfect place to make a cup of coffee. 


This is the seating area as well as the place to make up the bed. The backrest in the back lays down to make up the bed and the table gets removed and slats get added. When it is made up the bed is 70" x 73". We chose to buy a memory foam topper to use to sleep on. We will be leaving the backrest in the down position and during the day we will roll up the memory foam and bedding and tuck it under the cabinets and use that as the backrest. That way we can still use the table during the day.  As we get more organized, I will share more pictures of our set up. We still don't know what we don't know, but we are learning more every day! 


I want to give a huge shout out to our dealer, Trevor at Front Range Gear! He is very knowledgeable, helpful and is willing to be available anytime if we have any questions or need help. We love to go to his shop and just hang out! Small businesses are the best!

This is a video of one that is almost like ours. Ours has a few more features, but you will get the idea. 



We are planning a fun summer ahead of camping, hiking and maybe we will get back to kayaking again, too, Lord willing!

Until next time!! 


9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I just want to put it in my pocket!!!
    I am not a camping girl. I am a hotel, someone come change the sheets girl. LOL. I am so lazy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a blast. Yes to kayaking. I have never done any of those things but I would try. I live near the Potomac River and at many of the parks there are plenty of kayaks... and people in them.
    This looks like the perfect size, not too big to be cumbersome. Home sweet home

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Especially the seating area, it's looks so big and comfy for such a small camper. Oh and the table that you can move around. Y'all will have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too darling!!!! You two are going to have so much fun, girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun. We'd love to drive up to Alaska, but don't have the time to do it (our son and grandbaby are there).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that looks awesome. I have been looking at some of those small trailers too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's SO adorable! (It's the only way I'd camp...). I'm sure that you're going to enjoy every minute that you can get out in it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And you can always do hand piecing or hand applique while you're out there! Have you considered adding solar to the camper?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved seeing the video about the inside. I'm sure you have figured out a lot more about it by now. So much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...