2018 Sew Sweet Bee ~ Finished

October 23, 2019

Introducing my 2018 Sew Sweet Bee quilt! I began quilting it last November. I don't know why I waited so long to get back to it. *shaking my head* It took less than a day to get it finished. 



It finishes at a perfect cuddle size of 65"x65" and it will be used a lot this fall and winter! 



This is my last finish for a bit. All the tops that had been basted are now all on the finished pile. Yay!  I ran out of batting and I can't baste the few tops that are still waiting, so guess what I can do now? Yup! Start a new project!! I have had these six Fig Tree charm packs in my stash for over two years. It's time to open them up, mix them up and make them into a quilt. =) Stay tuned!



8 comments:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Fig Tree so I can't wait to see what happens with those charm packs. If you're on Facebook there is a Fig Tree Friends group where people post Figgy goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty, sweet quilt. Love everything about it... the thin sashing, the backing, the colours and you can never go wrong with stars :) Which shade of blue is that lovely backing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful finish - and the backing - just love it! Looking forward to what you will make with your Fig Tree charm packs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet quilt. Don't you love finishing things up? As I knock stuff off my list I grab something new to start. Can't have too few projects sitting around at once. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty finish! It's definitely a 'happy' quilt! Looking forward to see what you develop with all those little charms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy your quilt turned out beautifully. I am sew glad you are getting to sew and finish up some stuff, I know that has to feel sew good?
    Love and Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you got back to it. It's such a pretty quilt, it needed to be finished and used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've been getting lots of stitching done lately. Another nice finish.

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...