Box of Goodies

January 11, 2020

Last week, I was gifted with a box full of goodies by a fellow quilter who was destashing. She generously donated the fabric for me to use for the donation quilts I like to make for our local pregnancy support center Bridgehaven


She told me she was sending scraps...



What I received was fat eighths, fat quarters, half yard cuts and yardage!!  


For the last few years, I haven't been adding a lot to my stash. What I have realized is by adding these interesting fabric pieces, it has greatly enhanced my stash and given it new life. I am ready to play!!

Thanks, Jocelyn!! šŸ˜˜

11 comments:

  1. That is sew sweet. These lovies are going to make beautiful quilts.
    Love and Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a fun fun package.....and what a wonderful thing you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - how special, Amy! What a generous gift - these fabrics are all so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when you sent me scraps. It is fun to add new pieces to your quilts. Enjoy your journey. Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a wonderful pile of pretty and adorable fabrics. I see something of everything. I love the kitty prints and the flowers.
    I can imagine that you are inspired by these colors, along with yours you are ready to get started right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fabrics. Why is another person's stash so much more fun sometimes especially to get your mojo going.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A stash enhancement is always a good way to refresh creativity. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ¡Que maravilla para empezar el aƱo creando!
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  9. New or old I love fabric haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember the "scraps" you sent me that I used to make a couple of baby quilts, the fabrics added so much interest to them. Have fun with your new fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice scraps. Yes, some of us consider anything smaller than a yard a scrap.

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...