Valentine's Day

February 15, 2020

Every Valentine's, some very talented ladies in our church create a fabulous dinner for us with games and a theme. This year was Alice in Wonderland and we had a Mad Hatter Tea party. There were some great costumes last night and I didn't get one picture! Anyway, trust me, it was amazing! I have never gone in costume and I usually wear jeans and a sweater, but this year, my goal was to wear a pretty dress....

And I did...



My lovely roses...


Next year, I am determined to join the fun and dress up in the theme they have chosen. 😁


16 comments:

  1. Your dress is beautiful! And you both look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We had such a good time last night! Can't for next year!

      Delete
  2. What a sweet picture of the two of you, you look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures of a happy couple. You guys look awesome .... love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great picture of you two and you both look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures and you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess that since you were going to a Tea Party, you could choose whatever you wanted! That dress looks gorgeous on you. Happy belated Valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dress is cool and you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun theme ... right up my tea-loving alley! Sounds and looks like y'all had a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful picture, I love your dress. It is always a special time when we dress up for an event.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos of you and your Hubby. I enjoyed reading your last post too. Such a great project for that sweet fabric. I too love when a pattern builds in room for the points. Happy Stitching from me!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...