Thank you...

June 7, 2008

I want to thank everyone for reading my account of donating my bone marrow and for the kind words on my story of Hope. I hope I didn't come across as self-serving. I truly want God to get all the glory. :o)

I placed the story in order and placed a link to it on my side bar. My hope is that people will read it and decide to sign up as a bone marrow and stem cell donor. I am always available to discuss the experience with anyone who wishes to contact me.

I noticed the other day that they changed the max age a person can be in able to donate. It used to be that no one older than 50 could donate. I always tell Julee to hurry up and find me a new person to donate to because my age is creeping quickly to 50, however, they changed the max age to 60!! Maybe, just maybe, I'll be another 1 in a million and be able to donate again. :o)

To learn more about donating your bone marrow and stem cells, check out  The National Marrow Donor Program web page.

Thank you,

1 comment:

  1. You are definitely one in a million, Amy! ;-)

    I'm so glad you shared your story with the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...