Busy baby day

January 5, 2010

This morning, my dear friend, Amy and her 1 year old son, Timmy, came to my house to play. Amy is a doll!! I enjoy her company very much.

Shortly after Amy went home, Casey called and asked if she and Tobin (17 months) could come and play. Casey spent all afternoon with me. I spent most of our time together timing Casey's contractions. Maybe sometime tomorrow we will have a new baby to love up on! I am only slightly annoyed with the girl because she likes to wait until the birth to find out what they are having.  I'm all prepared with lots of blue and pink fabric begging to be made into a quilt for the new little one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...