iPad

January 28, 2010

Unless you have been living under a rock, you know yesterday Apple announced their new toy...the iPad.




I confess, I have been anxiously waiting to see what it was going to be like and have been following the rumors for months about it , so I was pretty pumped when it was announced. After watching the videos, reading the specs and measuring my purse to see if it would fit, I calmed down enough to really think about whether I would use it. I concluded it was just an overgrown iTouch and one that I can't carry easily. If the later generations come out with features that make me want to take a second look, maybe I'll consider it, but for now, it's a "no go" for this Apple fan...

Sorry, Josh Harris, I am with Tim Challies on this one....



3 comments:

  1. Wow.....that looks to big and cumbersome to be taking along with me in my purse.

    I think I could do without that as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been loving my iPad. I'm going to review it on my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't do anything my iPhone can't do. :-(
    If it had Flash . . . then I'd want one for Joshie!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...