Small stuff

February 27, 2011

Sometimes it's nice to do small projects that can get done in a day. Yesterday I did just that. 

I made myself a new camera case. I found the pattern on Tip-Nut


I've been wanting a pattern for a casserole cover for a long time. I found one at the I-80 Quilt Shoppers Shopping Spree. I chose the John Deere fabric so I could make it for a friend of mine whose hubby is a huge John Deere fan. Now that I have the pattern I can make one for myself and for friends and family members as gifts. 

Here it is all closed up.


One side open so you can see how the pan goes in.  


And lastly, I made a new spray bottle cover for my water bottle. This pattern can be found @ Sew Many Ways




7 comments:

  1. it is so satisfying to do projects like these....seeing it beginning to end in one day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your projects at CU-UUUUTE!!! Hope your weeekend was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sewing projects are very sweet. :o)
    I am running over to Sew Many Ways right now to see how to make the little spray bottle cover. :o)
    I hope you are having a nice weekend.
    Sincerely, Trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love all of your fun projects....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a casserole carrier that's kind of complicated to make - your's looks so easy to do, and much more fun!
    Did you use Sofia's pattern for the camera case?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It all looks so nice. Really like the camera case!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your projects Amy. Your camera case makes me want to do one for myself!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...