Meet Me In Paris

February 21, 2012

It's time to get this baby done. I bought the kit from Miss John'aLee @ The Scrappy Appleyard, herself, when we met at the quilt show in Des Moines over a year ago. 




The cutting was so scary, at first...But I quickly got down to it...


The fan blades all cut out and ready to sew. Don't laugh, but I really lay my stuff out like this while I am working. I am fastidious about how I keep my sewing room and my projects as I work on them. I like everything all neat and tidy. Except for the floor. That gets all trashed with threads and fabric scraps. 





I've got lots of pressing to do! 


9 comments:

  1. oh i love the shot of all those pretty stacks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Progress! Nice Spring looking quilt will be done soon. Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this pattern and have thought about ordering...first I must get through my dozens of WIPs. I will love watching you complete this.

    blessings, jilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is going to be beautiful! I need to finish something so I can start something new.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This quilt is so beautiful. I met Johna'Lee last year in Paducah. The quilts are even more beautiful in person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great start with more beautiful fabrics! You have a great eye for fabrics. I always love your choices! Can't wait to see your progress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish your sewing inspiration would rub off on me. Maybe I just have too many things I want to do, and not enough time. =-) Someday.

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...