In Your Words blog hop

January 3, 2013


Coming up on the 7th of January, In Your Words, the first blog hop of 2013 @ Sew We Quilt will begin. I am anxious to see what everyone comes up with for this project. One thing for sure, I know I will be inspired. These blog hops have been great for stretching my creativity and to get me to try new things. 

If you haven't joined in on any of the blog hops at Sew We Quilt before, go ahead, take the plunge and join in on one of the future hops that are being organized. They really are fun. =)

My day to share my creation is on the 14th. I only just began mine today. It took weeks of thinking to decide on what words I wanted to use in my project. Now that that decision has been made, I am excited to get started. =) 

10 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful year of 2013, Amy! Many blessings.
    From one redeemed sheep to another...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you come up with, Amy! And oh how I love all the quilts on your blog lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan 14th...got it down. =) I'll be back to see your fun project!

    hugZ,
    annie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see your project, And thank you so much for sharing Sew We Quilt with us, I'm working on signing up for the Dresden challenge now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck and I'll be back on the 14th (if you don't blog before then).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Amy I have been catching up on your blog. You have been a busy girl. Your quilts are just awesome. I am so looking forward to your project.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to seeing your work. I use the same phrase you use when purchasing old vintage hankies. I use the phrase for any handwork I bring home from the thrift store. "I'm rescuing it!"

    I hope if our families don't hold onto our sewn stuff after we're gone that some sweet soul who loves hand done work will rescue them!! If not, I might just have to come down from Heaven to take care of them! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can''t wait to see your project.......you are so creative!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey just how do you get involved?...or do you just follow along?.... newbie at this blog hop experience....thanks for any information!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...