Thinking Spring

February 10, 2014

I love the solids quilt I made for the Sew We Quilt blog hop and I want to make another all solids quilt. When I found this lovely spring set of solids fat quarters on Fat Quarter Shop by Michael Miller, I splurged and bought it! At the time they had a deal of free shipping and I had a 20% off coupon. Love a good deal! I am going to just look at them a while until I decide what pattern I want to use. 


And for Valentine's Day, my hubby ordered this beautiful Cross pen/stylus. It writes in black ink, red ink and has a pencil, along with a stylus tip at the end.  He even splurged and had it engraved with my name and the date. =)  We normally don't do gifts for Valentine's Day, but this year, being a hard one,  he wanted to bless me with a gift. =) I love that man....


Spring is coming!! And it can't happen soon enough. =)


12 comments:

  1. The fabrics are so pretty I wouldn't want to open them! Just sit'em on a shelf and drool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your husband is such a sweetie! I love your pen. How pretty and practical! And those fabrics.....DROOL! They are the colors I am most drawn to! Enjoy!
    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a trip around the world quilt in pastels one time and have always wanted to make one since then. Those colors would be perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one yummy box of solids. Love your pen too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors in your new box of solids. I have been tempted by all of the wonderful quilts I have seen made with solids. Yours is beautiful! I will have to wait and will try to stay focused on my UFO's for now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those pastel colors too! They are beautiful! Can't wait to see what you make with them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love love the first solids quilt you did. i can not wait to see what you make with this lovely bundle

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet, sweet husband!

    How are you ever going to open and cut into all those glorious solids? Looking forward to seeing what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely inspiring fabrics--can barely wait until I see what you do with them. I just love your creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty solids and looking forward to seeing your quilt! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh those solids remind me of spring! I wouldn't want to cut into them until the dreary days of winter were over. Lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What pretty fabrics. Just like candy.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...