Quilt Sampler & New Patterns

February 12, 2014

Last year, Donna@Donna's Lavender Nest hosted a quilt sampler quilt a long. I just finished mine up yesterday. =) Thanks, Donna for a fun quilt along!

front

back

When I couldn't sleep the other night, I splurged and bought two of Camille Roskelly's mini patterns. Would you be surprised if I told you I bought the Spools and Swoon patterns? I have a feeling the answer to that would be "no." =)



I am toying with the idea of using the pastel solids to make the mini Swoons, enough for a lap size blanket or wall hanging. Or making the smaller swoons to use as a border and doing something else in the middle...I don't know! Until I do know, I will continue to think and think and think....

Have a happy Wednesday!! 


8 comments:

  1. Your quilt turned out great. Both those patterns look fun. I really like the spools.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your quilting! do i see ruler work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is just beautiful. I always love the colors you use. Can't wait to see your new patterns become quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swoon blocks as border blocks? Insanely brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilt is lovely. Kudos for finishing it. Creative Stitching Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The quilt turned out wonderful. So sweet. I thought about the mini Swoon block would be cool as a border too! Great minds... you know and all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sampler quilt is beautiful. Love the colors. I am always amazed at your quilting. Your use of straight lines always looks so beautiful. Hope things are going better for you. Sending a prayer for you today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet sweet sweet!! ...... oh yes, we would LOVE to hear the tweet tweet tweet too!!....LONG Winter!!....

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...