Twisted Irish Chain

August 27, 2014

I am excited! The Twisted Irish Chain Craftsy class that I have had on my wish list for a long time, is on sale! I am only partway through the first few lessons and my mind is whirling with ideas. 


The instructor is Amy Gibson of Stitchery Dickory Dock. Her blog is one of the first ones I began to follow back when I was first began quilting and blogging. 


The quilt behind her is called, "My Favorite Things." I am thinking the little bit of Flea Market Fancy I have left would work perfectly as the focal fabric. I also have some quilt panels that I don't ever know what to do with. Hmmmm....Maybe I need to make more than one of this quilt. =D

Craftsy has 21 quilting related classes on sale now. You may want to check it out! And, no, I am not affiliated in any way. Just a happy customer. =) 


Have a happy Wednesday!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for a reminder on the Craftsy classes. I want make Fons & Porter's Emily's Wedding Quilt, which LOOKS like a double wedding ring, but is actually made of two pieced blocks, one being the 54/40 or Fight block. That block is featured in the "Magical Blocks Out of the Box" class (which is a steal at $19.99), as are a few other fun blocks. I need to improve my piecing skills and this one looks promising to help me do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one is on my list too! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I popped in! Am needing some inspiration - shall go and see what's on offer! Happy Wednesday, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Irish Chains and that fabric in the demo is SO you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning, Amy~

    I...LOVE...CRAFTSY!! There classes are great!

    I can't wait to see your finished masterpiece!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy my blog tomorrow I will show the quilt I made from fabric I won from your. Thank you much

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm also working on a double Irish chain quilt! It's my largest quilt attempt so far -- queen size. I'm on a year long sabbatical from the project! I got burned out on it ! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...