Capi and Lisa {Oh, Happy Day!}

January 24, 2016

I am very honored to share with you two awesome quilts using my tutorial Oh, Happy Day as the inspiration. =) 

First up is Capi's version that she made for her dad. She made it look like a window and used a tablecloth of her mom's (I am almost positive I have that correct) for the window curtains. She is super clever, don't you think? You can see the other really cute things she makes at her Etsy shop.


Next up is Lisa's version. I love how she made her grass! And her flowers are so bright and happy. =) You can see more of Lisa's talent on her Flickr page


Thanks, Capi and Lisa, for letting me share your quilts! You made my day...

 photo 2015_sig_zpsfk5a9zt3.png





8 comments:

  1. Both of the quilts are gorgeous! It's impossible to look at them and not smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these quilts Amy. They are both amazing! Wow - the creativity of these two gals. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are wonderful. I'm sure their success makes you feel great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great!! Now I'm gonna have to go look at your tute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great!! Now I'm gonna have to go look at your tute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great name for the quilt pattern, and they are both such happy looking quilts too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful quilts Amy. Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...