A small recap

March 18, 2016

How about I make this a non wordy post and share some quick highlights on what I have been up to in the last month. =)



This one I pieced only. Someone else did the coloring and the embroidery. Isn't it fabulous!


These are the gifts I made for Capi's February birthday...






I didn't use a pattern for the quilt, but it's easy enough to figure out. It's all half square triangles and I added corner stones to the sashing. =) Simple and sweet. 

The Sew Sweet Bee queen bee for March is Cathy @ A Quilting Chick. She asked for a Star Surround block designed by Melissa @ Happy Quilting.  


Have a happy weekend! =D



 photo 2015_sig_zpsfk5a9zt3.png

6 comments:

  1. You always have such pretty quilts and blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Amy, these are perfect! Well done, totally "shop worthy" mad skills
    You have been nice and busy. That is good.
    I love all of the projects you shared. Well done! You are a useful citizen :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my you HAVE been busy....they're all wonderful but that little butterfly quilt has quite captured my heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been one busy gal. Your quilts are always so sweet. Hope you have a great week my dear.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Sew many amazing creations. I always love seeing your projects! Nine weeks left of school then I will have time to visit your blog more often! Are you planning any motorcycle trips to Northern Wisconsin?

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...