Many irons in the fire

April 23, 2018

Iron one: Temperature quilt

I am all caught up! I have decided to make mine with an 18 x 21 (or 22) grid, so every 18 days a new row gets added to the quilt.  Warmer weather has finally arrived here in Iowa. My gardens are cleaned out and we can finally take walks again. Very soon, more yellows and oranges will be able to be added to my quilt which makes me very happy!


Iron two: Pretty Petals 2.0

I finally dove in and cut the fabric for the Pretty Petals 2.0 quilt. I love how the colors look together. I was worried that I wouldn't like it as much as my first one. I like it just as much and maybe even more! It's been fun seeing it all come together. 


Iron three: Sew Sweet Bee Pinwheel Star

Last, but not least, I received the last Sew Sweet Bee block from Dori @ redfeedsack. Actually, she sent me two, along with some sweet scissors and a pin cushion. *love* As soon as the sashing fabric I ordered arrives, I can begin to plan on how to put it all together. 


Iron four: Ombre Gems Quilt Along

No pictures, but I am all caught up and making progress. I still haven't trimmed them yet. I decided to wait until they are all made. They are so pretty! I am glad I didn't talk myself out of making this one.  

Have a happy day and week, everyone!! 

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you have been busy. Very pretty work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All shown are really nice, but your Pretty Petals block is really pretty. I love the colors too. ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your temperature quilt! The colors are very similar to mine. I was pretty sure it was a Midwest quilt so I had to look...yep Iowa! ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your projects. Yay for spring's arrival.

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...