SPRING!!!!

March 20, 2008

Spring is here. :-) It's my favorite season. Everyday I visit each of my gardens to see what has popped up out of the ground. I see my flowers as gifts from God. I also see them as miracles. Think of it, a small, hard seed or a shriveled up bulb, turns into a beautiful flower. It's much like what God did with me. He took a dead person and regenerated me into someone who is now alive...Born again...He now sees me as beautiful because He sees me through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. That is a miracle!

Here are a few of the miracles I have in my garden today. 







I look foreword to sharing the beautiful gifts in my gardens with you over the spring and summer season. 

1 comment:

  1. It really is a miracle to think that under all that snow you've had, there was life, ready to burst forth into something beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...