Things In My House Thursday - Christmas Day!

December 25, 2008

RS small TIMHT


My contribution for this week is the gift I received for Christmas from Brooklyn and her parents. Jen has no idea that I have picked up the needle and thread and began a few embroidery projects, so this is perfect on so many levels...But the best part? The sentiment that this picture conveys...Words just can not even begin to express how grateful I am for the generosity Steve and Jen extend to me (and my family) by allowing me...us to be a part of Brooklyn's life.


Come join us for Things In My House Thursday and share your stuff!!

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing and for joining TIMHT on this blessed day.

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely gift. And your post made me smile... thank you for sharing this joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very sweet. I just the simple embroidery. What a precious gift--both the picture and Brooklyn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job - I love the frame also. And you're right; the sentiment is really special!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...