Digital picture frame

December 13, 2008

My daddy surprised me yesterday with my birthday/Christmas present (for the next 5 years). He bought me a Kodak EasyShare M1020 Digital Picture Frame!! He and I both like gadgets, so we tore into it to play with it right away. It's awesome!! I love that it has no buttons, but instead has touch screen access to the settings. The resolution is outstanding!!

With the internal memory it can hold up to 300 pictures and there are several ways to store more, if I want to. I love that I can have my favorite pictures to look at anytime I want. There are pictures I enjoy looking at, but didn't really want nor have to the room to frame them all. This is perfect! I chose to hang it on the wall in my office. It seems to me that it would be safer that way from the dangers of being knocked off a table by someone or from a wild ball throw for Scotty. Getting it hung straight was a challenge, but it's close enough.

I love it!!

Thanks, Daddy!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, a digital frame is on my wishlist! I think the idea of one is just so smart.

    I'm jealous, but I'm happy for you also!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you...I'd never buy one for myself, so I love that daddy got me one. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, you Superior Scribbler, you! Just checking in with the winners, to see what's going on at your place. Also, I'd like to tell you 2 important things. First, please don't miss my Silly Sunday Sweepstakes tomorrow...you can contribute to the legend of the Superior Scribler by helping us out! Also, I've been nominated for a pretty neat education blog award. You can vote for me, the Original Superior Scribbler, by visiting my place and clicking on the EduBlog icon. Thanks so much, and hope you visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son bought one of those for his girlfriend for Christmas last year. It is so cool. That's neat, Amy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is on my wish list also. I think they are the coolest things. Is yours sitting on something or hanging on the wall?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have it on the wall. It's safer there, I think. :o)

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...