My true character

February 25, 2009

A person going through adversity is like a tea-bag; one will never know what kind of flavour (character) is in the bag of tea until it is placed in hot water. ~Anonymous


I am a wretch. Wicked. Sinful. Pride filled. Selfish. I am grateful for a Savior who atoned for all of my sins and grateful that He is in the process of sanctifying me.

...being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Philippians 1:6

Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. Romans 8:1


On a side note...I can get my Mac fixed for a flat rate of $329 by the Apple Care service. After I send it in, I will get it back in 4-6 days. That is good news and I am grateful!


4 comments:

  1. Yeah on being able to get your computer fixed! That's good news!

    Thanks for the reminder of all we have in Christ. "No condemnation"....such words full of His love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highly doubt you are wicked and sinful!!!!!

    Yay on the Mac fix price! That's much better than the $800. I hope they do get it back to you as promised.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, if you weren't a Mac Snob, you could just spend a little bit more and buy a brand new Windows-based laptop.....

    But I'm just kidding! We're all addicted to Mary's little macbook and would absolutely want it repaired or replaced; so, good news for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A needed reminder - thank you! And, so happy you'll soon have your computer going again, and for less $ than anticipated :)

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...