I'm home!

June 15, 2009

We had a fabulous week at Lake Rathbun camping and hanging out with our friends, Vic and Rhonda. I slept most of the first day. I was plum tuckered out, I guess. The weather wasn't the best, but I didn't mind. It gave me an excuse to hang around the camper and work on learning more about Photoshop. It was nice to not have any distractions, like laundry, dishes and other household chores. I could literally feel the stress drain right out of my body.

A sad time on our vacation was when Vic and Rhonda had to say good-bye to their faithful beagle, Holly. I was glad I could be there as support. She was a wonderful dog and will be greatly missed.

A funny...Reagan told me I ought to put up some of my hair and leave some down to show my undercoat. I explained that our dogs have an undercoat, not me! LOL!

All in all it was a good time, however, I think Dorothy had it right, there is no place like home. :o)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome home! You've been missed!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time, and glad you are back.

    All caught up on laundry yet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home! Glad you got some much needed rest. You were missed here online ;-)

    Sad to hear about your friends' dog. I'm glad you could be there to support them through though.

    Hope settling back into the routine of home goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...