Awaken the Dawn~Keith and Kristyn Getty

August 3, 2009


Keith and Kristyn Getty have released their 2nd hymn cd. If you haven't listened to their music, you are missing out on great doctrinal truths in music form. Our church sings several of their songs during worship. They are Christ centered, Gospel centered, Biblically grounded and theologically sound.

God tells is that we are to sing to one another...
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God.
~Colossians 3:16
And here:
And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery, but be filled with the Spirit, addressing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with your heart, giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, submitting to one another out of reverence for Christ.
~Ephesians 5:18-21
Since you can not hear me sing (which should cause great joy to rise up in your heart) I have something else to offer. As a thank-you for my purchase, they are offering all my friends a 10% discount off any purchase at Gettymusic.com in the next 2 weeks. When checking-out enter the following discount code:

Barta32403

This code is valid for 2 weeks (8/3 - 8/17), and can be used as many times as you wish. So please feel free to pass it on to friends or family!

Have a blessed Monday!! :-D

Edit: So far, this is my favorite song:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...