Maquoketa Caves in review

August 8, 2009

We had a fabulous time on Thursday...Here are a few pictures of our fun day...

Meeting my Swappie friend, Sue, for the first time. She has successfully learned the fine art of wearing lipstick. Doesn't she look fabulous?! I need to buy some and try...again...to learn this art myself. Sue said the best thing to buy is L'Oreal Paris, Infallible. It's on my list...
Sue, Eric, me and Russ...Serious hiking going on. One thing I really loved about being with Sue and Eric was watching the tender way he treated his wife. It was beautiful to witness...
Reagan, Mitchell and Spider Genius, aka Niel, braving the bats, bears and the bugs, just to pose for me.
Reagan and Spidey. I wish they were in better focus.
Perhaps Spidey is trying to subtly communicate to Mitchell that he was tired of hearing him talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk,and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk.....
Russ teaching Mitchell...I don't know. I think it's a guy thing.
Cool millipede, but one I would rather live here and not at my home!
The toad that got away.
Spidey raises chicken and bless us with a "homeschoolers dozen" of his eggs.

Sue blessed us with delicious, run-down-your-face-juicy peaches. They are just like the ones I ate when I was a little girl. Yummy!!!
I think they had a good time, don't you??



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...