A few pictures

August 16, 2009

My cousin Brenda and me. She is my best buddy...I am SO glad God brought us back together.

Even though Brenda's husband, Chris, was always picking on me...I enjoyed talking to him and spending time with him. He is highly intelligent, and has a great smile and laugh.

My Aunt Charlene and me, which is what I've always called her. Everyone else calls her Charley.

Aunt Charlene and my daddy. They are half-siblings. Aunt Charlene is a wee bit more than 2 years older than I am. She and I had all kinds of adventures growing up.

The auntie with her three nieces...In front is Deb, then me, Brenda and then Charlene.

The gang...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...