Family reunion

August 15, 2009

In just a little bit, my house will be full of family I haven't really talked to in almost 30 years. I am nervous and excited to have my cousins and auntie back in my life.

I hope I haven't made my kids too upset with me as we got the house ready. I know I need to not stress so much about those things, for they get the brunt of it.

My verse of the day...


Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
Philippians 4:6
Pictures later! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...