Days gone by...

June 15, 2010

Summer always brings about a level of business that prevents me from being here, though that is not a bad thing, I think. I need the sunshine and the warmth. I need to smell the scent of the flowers blooming and see the beauty of their colors.



I wish I could say I have been enjoying those things in the last few days, but the truth is I was in bed for two days with a major migraine. The praise? It's been a whole year since I have had one that bad.

Yesterday was my re-cooperate day. It takes my brain a day to settle down after a migraine. My boys were so kind to find other things to do and basically left me to have the house to myself so I could have quiet and rest. They were never far away if I needed them. I do love my boys who are growing up to be men right before my eyes....

Have a blessed day, everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Amy~

    Glad to hear that you are on the mend. I know exactly what you are going through with the migraines. Praying for you!

    I just LOVE the picture of your lupines. I think they are just beautiful and are one of my favorite flowers to have in my garden.

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...