Migraine anyone?

June 14, 2010

My migraine began Friday night. I slept all weekend...Yup, all weekend. Okay, I got up a couple of times to eat a small bit and then I was back in bed to sleep. I find it amazing that a person can sleep for days, but I am proof that it can be done...It's been over a year since I have had a bad one like this one was.

Today, it's rainy and cool outside. My brain is trying to recover, but thinking is still rather tricky. The coffee tastes good.

Here is where I left off on my latest project. I'll be adding white Kona cotton next. Maybe today...Maybe not. Depends if my brain will cooperate. =)




3 comments:

  1. Ooooo Pretty! Sorry about your migraine. Hope you can figure out what triggered it. Feel better.
    Your quilt blocks are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so sorry . . . I used to get those at the rate of about twice a week. I feel for you. I'm down to about 2 a year, and even those aren't welcome. Your blocks are super cute . . . I hope your brain lets you work on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Amy~

    I'm sorry to hear about your migraine. I get them also but PRAISE GOD, I have never had one that has put me in bed for days. How are you feeling now?

    What beautiful work you are doing, my friend! God has given you an amazing talent!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...