Blue birds in my window

October 15, 2010

Years ago, I asked for an old window from my husband's parents farm. They thought I was nuts for asking for the old thing, however, I am used to them thinking I am a bit nutty. I know they love me and I keep life interesting for them. That's what I keep telling myself, at least. =)

Then....


And now...



The two embroidered panels I did several years ago and I never could decide what to do with them. Putting them in the window was perfect! The other two panels are vintage pictures I printed on fabric. I iron freezer paper on fabric and then send through my ink jet printer. I found the pictures from 

Make sure you check out Keren's blog. It's amazing and so fun. I need to explore it more myself. I have a feeling there are a lot of treasures to be found there. 

Have a great weekend! 


4 comments:

  1. What a great idea and so pretty. I noticed the "Abbey Bag" pattern hanging next to the completed picture. I've made about 15 of those bags - they are alot of fun to make. Check out my pictures at JustBeeCuzzBlog@blogspot.com. Take care, Merritt

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such sweet views in your window, I really like your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE bluebirds too and decided I needed some of that clipart on my blog too! Thanks for making me aware of it!
    Brenda...the Farmer's Dotter
    www.farmersdotter.com

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...