Quilt Show

October 9, 2010

I spent the day here:



And I met...


Pictures are on her camera. =) I was so nervous introducing myself that I forgot my name...Okay, the name of my blog. I finally spit out the word "sheep" and her face lit up. I only felt slightly foolish, but after a second or two, it was like we had always known each other. I love it when those kind of connections happen. Her husband is a real gem, as well. 

I bought a "Meet Me in Paris" quilt kit that John'aLee is famous for. I can't wait to work on it!! 

Another fun buy was A Quilt in a Clock for my sewing room. The kit comes with everything except the fabric. I have no idea what I will choose. Oh, wait...Hmmm, perhaps my sheep fabric will be put to use. The wheels are turning in my brain...Can you hear them? 

It's a big "no-no" to share the pictures of the quilts on the internet. Bummer, huh? They were amazing and more than one took my breath away. 

I can't wait for next year's show! 

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm SO glad you got to go. I went to the Chicago show and LOVED it...exhausted though.

    Lucy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sounds like you had an amazing time. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girlfriend...YOU were the highlight of the show for me!! I felt like I'd met my long lost friend! And next year when we come...we must make time for lunch or dinner or something!
    You have such a sweet hubby too!
    I can't wait for us to get even better acquainted.
    We made it to Denver last night...now we have to make it home in time to make more Meet Me In Paris kits and leave out tomorrow morning early for our northern California show. Doesn't it say there is no rest for the wicked??? I must be really wicked!
    Hugs and more Hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I will do a blog post when I get home tonight so you can get the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...