Decisions, decisions...

April 19, 2011


I am considering doing some hand quilting with perle thread...Seriously enough that I asked Madame Samm...yes...the famous Madame Samm of Sew WE Quilt @ Stash Manicure...how she quilts her quilts. Have you seen her work? Cute, I tell you...CUTE!

Go ahead...Go check it out...Day Bed Quilt.

Am I right?? Seriously...

So, I asked her a question on her blog about it, and lo and behold, she asked for my telephone number! Yup...I'm hobnobbing with the famous now. *grin* 

Now to decide what to do and how. Some machine quilting and accent with the stitching? Or all hand quilting? 

Thanks, Samm, for your help...It was a real pleasure chatting with you tonight. =)


5 comments:

  1. You hob nobber you! :) I can't wait to see what beauty you create :) Even I've picked up the stitching bug from Madame Samm ... can you share anything with this here beginner?

    Hugs to you Miss Amy!! Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Dresden is so lovely. I like it :-) and I'm Looking forward what's coming up next...

    And by the way, you've done a great shopping :-))

    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the look and feel of hand stitches with perle cotton thread. Can't wait to see your quilting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried the pearl cotton yet....guess I will have to now. Love the plate! I'm doing one with rounded tops this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your plate, and can't wait to see the process with the perle cotton. Madame Samm is a wonder, is she not? Lovely lady. The fabrics you have there are "fantabulous".... I'm a new follower to your blog. Thanks for sharing your inspirational project.
    Jacque in SC
    quiltnsrep(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...