Farmer's Wife Quilt-Along

June 26, 2012



I am excited (and flattered) to see how many of you who are jumping in and joining me on this adventure. =) 

Today, I am going to start a link list of resources that I have found helpful. Feel free to share what you have found and I will add them to the list. This is a joint venture, after all. =) 


This group has many helpful files all ready to go. It's where I found the files so I can foundation paper piece my blocks, for those who are interested in making their blocks that way. They also have a check off list you can use to mark off the blocks you have made as you make them. This will be very handy if you aren't making them in order. I probably won't be, so I have it printed and in my book ready to go.


Jodi shows how she organized her templates so they were all ready to go and didn't get lost in the shuffle of life. She also has a great idea about journaling on the page of the block that is being made as a way to have a diary of sorts for future generations to read and enjoy. I find that idea so lovely and sweet I decided to do that for sure. 

As more resources are found, I will add them here. =) 

2 comments:

  1. Super fun!
    Jodi is way more organized that I am. What a great idea to do the notebook. I just keep all my templates in 4 envelopes marked "Squares", "Rectangles", "Odd Shapes" and "Triangles". Works for me :)

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...