Finishes

August 30, 2012

My words are few these days. Nothing is wrong, just quiet. Sometimes I need to be inside a safe cocoon. =) 

I finished this one up yesterday. The thread I used for the words look too chunky. I don't hate it, so I am going to leave well enough alone and not redo the whole thing. I reserve the right to change my mind on that, though...


The big picture. 


Lets Go Fly a Kite! This one I really love! 



Love this monkey playing peek-a-boo. 

Have a safe Labor Day weekend! 

9 comments:

  1. I love your Dresden with the scripture. Looks beautiful and is a lovely reminder. Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes being quiet is good for us..enjoy the moments. Both your projects are lovely and the peeking monkey is just too cute. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love your projects - the quilting on the dresden is brilliant, girl, and the kites are wonderful, so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are cute. Hey, would you contact me, please. I have a question for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Dresden is beautiful...The quilting is awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute and cuter! I think it just looks like 'bold' font! That kite wall hanging rocks my sox off, I loved it before and finished, it's even better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!! So pretty! Great job my friend! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Kite-Quilt♥♥♥♥♥♥♥...and i could print 100 Hearts more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quiet is good, especially when it turns your thought toward the Lord and His comforting words. I like your pretties!
    :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...