A Stitching Sheep

August 6, 2012

The stitching is done. 


I used Sticky Fabri-Solvy to get my design on my fabric with my computer printer. Can't get any easier than that. =) After you are done, you simply put it in some water and swish and like magic, it dissolves away. 


The Sticky Fabri-Solvy is mostly gone and now my stitching is drying. 


Eventually this will be a quilt block wall hanging for my sewing room door. 

I want to do more! My husband much prefers I stitch in the car than play on my phone. =) 


9 comments:

  1. This really turned out so sweet! I am not familiar with the product Sticky whatever. Where did you get it? Does it come in a roll, or a sheet packet?
    :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how it ame out. your stitching skills are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!! So sweet and perfect!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea, and I love the motif!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah i knit on the card when we travel and my men always laugh at me! hihihi your work is beautiful, love it, will make a wonderful wall hanging! nice day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! I haven't used the Solvy yet, but it's here somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my....that is just the sweetest EVER. I've not tried the Sticky Solvy, but what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...